Check-in begins and exhibit hall opens at 10:00 am. Class sessions begin at 11:00 am and rotate every 30 minutes. Attend as many or as few class sessions as you would like.
20-minute sessions taught by industry leading professionals will cover topics such as:
- Preparing your home for the market
- Staging your home
- Repairs and updates to your home
- The entire home selling process
- For sale by owner
- The entire home buying process
- Financing your new home
- How credit affects your home loan
- What to expect from a home inspection
- Home warranties
- Homeowners insurance
Get credit approved for a home loan on the spot with one of Primary Residential Mortgage’s expert loan officers.
Get free home value estimates for your current residence.
Meet and talk to service providers at our vendor booths in the exhibit hall:
- Home inspectors
- Staging experts
- Renovation contractors
- Insurance professionals
- Home warranty providers
- Credit experts
- Heating & cooling professionals
- Roofing contractors